Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pacifier Clips

Over the last few weeks I have had so many new ideal in my head. It's been hard to get them all out on paper or in this case ribbon and fabric. Below are four designs from the new Madame Monogram pacifier clip line. The clips are stainless and can be attached to a a car seat, onesie, bib, virtually anything. The snaps are offered in a plain stainless or a pearl headed version. In the last photo I am featuring a gift set that includes onesie, burp clith, bib and coordinating paci clip.

Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. I purchased this item for my friend's Baby Shower. It was absolutely adorable and everyone loved it! I'm so glad I got the baby shower gift from Madame Monogram because it was personalized and not a generic gift. Thanks a bunch!
    Malti

    ReplyDelete