Monday, November 17, 2008

What a Bride wants, What a Bride needs.....

Today's post is going to focus on things wedding related. Since I had 6 weddings to attend this year, I have found myself wanting to concentrate on items that were not of a wedding nature. Now that I have recovered from what seems to be the last year of every weekend is a wedding, I can now turn my focus back to bridal.

Here are a few photos and fun gift ideas.....I am working on flower girl buckets and ring pillows, so I hope to have photos of those soon.


Happily Ever After.....Isn't that what every bride wants? This ribbon stitched into the hem of a dress not only counts as your something blue, but also has some great photography potentioal.


The flowers from your bouquet will fade within a few hours or days, but a lovely bouquet sash will be with you forever. I can see this put away for the wedding of a family member or future children. Bouquet sashes also look lovely displayed with other mementos in a shadow box. A very versatile item, you can go with a single color initial, a tone on tone version, or a couples monogram. The choice is yours!



This bouquet sash was monogrammed with the brides maiden initials and attached to a ribbon from one of the client's bridal showers. She carried this "bouquet" at her rehersal.

This same client ordered koozies for the bridal party to use at the bbq theme rehersal dinner. Since many of the girls were engaged and about to change their names, we dicided to go with first names for the ladies and initials for the men. I could not leave the bride and groom out, so we made these special koozies just for them.


I think this large cosmetic tote is a great bridesmaid gift! It's washable and will fit nicely inside of the tote bag that your maids in waiting got the last time they were a bridesmaid. It comes in several colors and can be personalized with a name, initials, or a monogram. This would also make a nice thank you gift for the wedding director, jr. bridesmaids, or for shower hostesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment