Monday, November 3, 2008

New Holiday Designs

Toile Tree

I have fallen so much in love with the dish towels I posted last week, that I decided that I needed to come up with some fun ways to make these towels into Christmas treasures for family and friends.

Check out these new designs. I got to stitch out the Toile Tree this morning and it looks SO good. I am going to stitch out all the designs and take with me to the Holiday Baazar this weekend. What I like about these designs is that they are classic yet fun and you can put a family's name underneath the design.
Swirl Tree
Classic Tree
Merry Christmas Tree
Tree Modern Tree

Woodland Tree

Winter Tree

Leave a comment and let me know which is your favorite! These designs would also be good on a hand towel for the powder room.

5 comments:

  1. I like the Classis tree and the Merry Christmas tree!! I wanna order one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too! These towels are going to be $18 and will include the design and the name. Do you want one or both and what name would you like at the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the classic tree! I want 2! Should I order it through your website and pay that way? Also, what about shipping? It might be a little more to send it to Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Do you paypal? If so then I can make them, stick them in the mail to Italy and then email you an invoice.

    Do you want just the tree on the towel or do you want a name as well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the name on it too! I have done paypal before, but I might have to reset up my account. Just let me know how to do it, and I will get it done. I can't wait! I'm excited about my new towels!

    ReplyDelete