Wednesday, October 22, 2008

On the horizon

Well, it's been a very busy few weeks in the land of Madame Monogram. We have been getting lots of orders for coffee tumblers and monogramming of personal items. Below you will see the tumbler that everyone has been raving over. The tumbler style we have decided to go with is a little different, but the fabric and monogram style are the same. There are 5 more fabric choices now available, I will have to get photos up next week. The other colors and fabrics are a bit more whimsical without looking childinsh or silly. Madame Monogram customers will have their choice of brown and white damask, black and white organic print, red and cream organic print, pink paisley, and aqua trellis.


November 8th will be our public debut at St Benedict's Holiday Baazar. Last year the baazar drew around 1,000 people. This year there will be 40 or so vendors including me! I am thrilled and a little anxious. Have I bitten off more than I can chew? To help me get through the day, by sister is going to join me. We have done several projects together through the years so I know I will have the best help.

Here are a few of the items that we will be featuring at the baazar, most of which are perfect for holiday gift giving. I think my favorite new item has to be the scalloped linen cocktail napkin.

Some of my favorite items for our mini monogrammers are as follows:


Hooded Infant Towel

Infant Layette Set

Available in Blue, Pink, and White

Well, I think that's it for now. Madame Monogram is going out of town tomorrow, so we will see you again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment